The innovation cluster Castres-Mazamet Technopole near Toulouse organises the e-health awards in the context of their e-health university, 23-24 September 2021.
Applications are open for all international e-health actors until 10 May 2021.
7 categories to apply:
- Structures – Health and medico – social establishments
- Healthcare professionals & caregivers
- Big Data IA
And 4 special awards:
- The Internet Trophy
- (from online voting before the hearings)
- The jury’s favorite trophy
- The Grand Jury Prize
- The Business Model Trophy
WHY PARTICIPATE IN EHEALTH AWARDS ?
e-Health Awards, for whom ?
This competition is open to all actors having a project in e-health: healthcare institutions and professionals, patients and caregiver associations, social protection workers, businesses in the technology and healthcare sector, and researchers, teachers and students … at international level.
The eHealth Awards support and reward the development of solutions and applications in the field of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) for Health. The objective of these Awards is to encourage innovation, and favor the integration of ICT in the world of healthcare, as well as the autonomy of patients, among the largest number of professionals and businesses. They promote a growing sector: eHealth.
Why compete in the e-health awards?
Enhance your project’s credibility
Expose your solution to a jury of professionals, gain in credibility and share this recognition with your customers.
Be spotted by investors and partners
The Awards is a unique opportunity to capture the attention of the investors and decision makers of the public and private sectors who will be there.
It is a development accelerator for your project.
Attract media interest
The eHealth Awards play a role of lever and accelerator for the winning projects which benefit from a unique showcase. Take advantage of the benefits of multiple partnerships with the media and influencers in the sector and of the strong presence on the social networks of the @UnivEsante account which is in the e-influencers’ Top 20 with 12 700 followers !
What are the rewards ?
The 2021 eHealth Award winners will be showcased and presented with their Awards and associated money prizes.
- One free pass with Gala dinner of September 23, 2021
- Enhanced visibility on the communication media of 2021 eHealth University, before, during and after the event:
- Press releases
- Social networks of the event
- Public presentation during the evening of September 23, 2021
- Event’s website
- Possibility to register to the Business Convention
- Introduction to the category sponsor
- Qualified appointments with the major stakeholders in Occitania1 pass free for 2022 edition
How to apply ?
The application forms will be downloadable soon. The completed application form should be sent by email at email@example.com, before May 10, 2021 midnight.For any further information, please contact: Yann Peter, Business Innovation Manager, +33(0)6 33 97 01 44
More information can be found on the website of eHealth University