Mode innovators opgelet! Re_fashion heeft een innovation challenge uitgeschreven om de recycling van textiel en schoeisel te optimaliseren en de circulaire ontwikkeling van de industrie te versnellen. Hieronder alle details, aanmelden kan tot 30 november.
TO OPTIMISE TEXTILE AND FOOTWEAR RECYCLING AND ACCELERATE THE INDUSTRY’S CIRCULAR DEVELOPMENT
APPLY NOW !
Application closing date: November 30th 2020
Download all files HERE
A DUAL MISSION
- To find and scale up innovative industrial and commercial solutions that optimise textile and footwear recycling
- To accelerate the development of a more circular industry in synergy with other sectors with a demand for recycled materials (building, automobile, etc.)
THE ISSUE : how to recover 100,000 tonnes of non-reusable textiles and footwear by turning them into new materials.
TWO STRATEGIC AREAS FOR PROJECTS SUPPORTED BY THE INNOVATION CHALLENGE:
- Preparation of materials derived from used textiles and footwear
– Sorting techniques, methods for characterising, separating and preparing materials
– Optimising reverse logistics and scaling up material deposits
- Incorporation of recycled materials from textile/footwear waste within products for other sectors (building, automobile, etc.)
– Creating recycled materials that can be used by several industries (e.g.: plastic pellets, flocking material)
– Creating products (non textile nor footwear)
TARGETED INNOVATIONS: TRL 4 TO 6
- Open to everyone (in France and Europe: consortiums, companies, individuals, associations, etc.)
- Innovation Challenge funds of at least €500K per year, without shareholding requirements or royalties
- A Scientific Committee made up of recognised experts from the industry
- 52 projects supported and monitored since 2010
You are invited to read and download the various studies carried out by Refashion. You can also consult the details of projects supported by the eco-organization since 2010 in the Innovation magazine.
The Refashion team and the Scientific Committee are at your disposal to assist you in the construction of your application file before submission.
SUPPORTING MATERIALS FOR THE 2020 INNOVATION CHALLENGE:
1.Presentation of the 2020 Innovation Challenge
2. Application file (4 documents to be completed):
– Innovation Challenge Rules
– Project description
– Finance tables
– 1-page Summary
Download all files HERE
For more information visit the webpage Accélérer le recyclage or contact Cécile Martin, Innovation & Recycling Project Manager, email@example.com
Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie te plaatsen.