Shaping a Sustainable Future, a partnership of academia, industry and society.
The 9th European Congress of Chemical Engineering (ECCE9) and the 2nd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology (ECAB2).
April 21–25, 2013, World Forum, Den haag
The European congress ‘Shaping a Sustainable Future’ brings companies, international researchers, European politicians, policy makers, promising students and innovative start-ups together to jump-start forward-thinking efforts to improve the speed and efficiency of innovation processes.
A special innovation track tailored to your specific interests complements the scientific programme, bringing you in contact with new clients, business partners and the latest innovations from SMEs and promising start ups.
Check our website www.ecce2013.eu to see the inspiring programme and the names of our renowned keynote speakers and to find out all about the Holland Pavilion and the Exhibition and Networking Fair.
The innovative strength in the process industry offers enormous opportunities to achieve a sustainable society. Collaboration between the corporate world, government and science plays an essential role in realising that objective.
The 9th European Congress of Chemical Engineering (ECCE9) and the 2nd European Congress of Applied Biotechnology (ECAB2)
World Forum, The Hague
April 21–25, 2013
ECCE9 | ECAB2 | EPIC2013 | NPS12
SUNDAY: Grand Opening:
- Dutch minister of economic affairs Henk Kamp (requested)
- Laurentien van Oranje (Founder Missing Chapter Foundation)
- Presentation of the Sustainability Manifesto
- Rabin Baldewsingh (city councillor for sustainability in The Hague)
- ‘Sustainability Is Business and Business Is Sustainability’ by André Veneman (AkzoNobel)
- Danckwerts Lecture by Prof. Sharon Glotzer
- ‘Innovation as a Sign of Life’ by Prof. Tim Cook
- Exhibition, Business and Networking Fair, with matchmaking activities
- Career Events with SMEs, MSc & PhD students
Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie te plaatsen.